Introducing the Australian & New Zealand Standard Industrial Classification (ANZSIC)
The following list of industries is consistent with the Australian & New Zealand Standard Industrial Classification (ANZSIC). The ANZSIC was co-created Statistics New Zealand along with the Australian Bureau of Statistics and is meant to be consistent with similar standard classifications globally.
Here, we’re referencing the 2006 edition, which includes 19 industries; these can be further broken down into 96 subdivisions, each containing additional “groups” and within them “classes” – for a more detailed view of all the subdivisions please visit Wikipedia’s page “Australian and New Zealand Standard Industrial Classification“, or view the full document on the Australian Bureau of Statistics website.
This page is a work in progress, so please check back regularly for updates, it was last updated on the 18 June 2018.
List of industries Bulk Energy services:
- A — Agriculture, Forestry and Fishing
- B — Mining
- C — Manufacturing
- D — Electricity, Gas, Water and Waste Services
- E — Construction
- F — Wholesale Trade
- G — Retail Trade
- H — Accommodation and Food Services
- I — Transport, Postal and Warehousing
- J — Information Media and Telecommunications
- K — Financial and Insurance Services
- L — Rental, Hiring and Real Estate Services
- M — Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
- N — Administrative and Support Services
- O — Public Administration and Safety
- P — Education and Training
- Q — Health Care and Social Assistance
- R — Arts and Recreation Services
- S — Other Services